As of May 19 2021, rooms may be reserved only by Clark Center Faculty and their admins, and meetings can only include Clark center residents at this time. Policies and the reservation form are available below.
Starting May 19, 2021 we will open a few of the Clark Center meeting rooms for small meetings.
Below we list policies that we have put in place to ensure your safety:
- Rooms may be reserved through the Bio-X website only by Clark Center Faculty and their admins, and meetings can only include Clark center residents at this time.
- Rooms W155, W255, W355, E105, E205, E305, S222, and W080 are the only rooms we are opening at this time. Faculty on the third floor south may use the third floor south lounge area at this time. (no reservation is needed for 3rd floor lounge area)
- You may reserve only the room on your floor of residence.
- Only 4 people at a time can meet in the room. (Tables are marked with green tape where attendees may sit.)
- A list of all 4 attendees must be submitted at the time of reservation.
- If you need a larger space for a meeting for up to 10 people, you must reserve the Nexus seating area. For information about reserving the Nexus seating area, click the button below.
- Sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizers will be provided in the room, and attendees are responsible for cleaning surfaces before and after each meeting.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the meeting rooms (or anywhere inside the building).
- 30 minutes must be allowed between each meeting, so everyone must keep to their allotted time.
- A portable air purifier is provided in each room and must be kept on at all times.
- After each meeting is finished, the room door(s) must be left open until the next group meeting starts.
Some of these policies will be posted in the meeting room. Please make sure that all meeting attendees follow policies.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Once you have reviewed all of these policies, please check the room calendars to check the availability of the conference room in your area. Then use the form to place a reservation request.
We ask for one full business day to process requests, which will be addressed on a first-come, first-served basis.